10. Realizing I will never being able to give anyone a ride unless I don't have my kids with me, and even then, removing three car seats will take me longer than it would to arrive at my destination.
9. Knowing that I will be changing every diaper on my own. All 20,000+ of them.
8. Having the knowledge that I can't always baby-proof EVERYTHING, and that sometimes I will be out-smarted. Actually, be out-smarted a LOT.
7. Having to buy a horrifically expensive triple stroller because you can't physically carry all three of your kids when you leave your house.
6. Pushing away the bad memories of your former spouse when your kids do something exactly like them, just to keep from crying when you suddenly remember that they are half him.
5. Having to endure the gloating of friends about their wonderful husbands and actually try to be happy for them instead of reminded of my own emptiness.
4. Getting a little misty in your heart every time you see a cute father/son duo doing something fun together.
3. Having to explain to my son that he does not carry a purse or wear makeup.
2. Getting sick and not having anyone to help with the late-night desperation for medicine, water and a shoulder to cry on. Having to crawl around the house to get it done myself.
1. Realizing that you are doing it all on your own, and raising some pretty amazing kids due to your hard work and commitment!