It's been a LONG while since my last post - mainly because I've completely overloaded my schedule. I am the kind of person who needs short term, long term and "dream" goals in constant rotation in order to feel alive.
1. Continue to give my children the attention and enrichment they deserve.
2. Run a 5k in the spring (5 miles to run a day for 3 days a week).
3. Grow my garden from seed, and build raised beds filled with good-quality soil.
4. Finish the semester with no lower than a B in Chemistry. Harder than it sounds! (This requires 6+ hours of studying and homework in a week by itself!)
5. Maintain a good house cleaning schedule so I don't get overwhelmed.
What types of goals are you setting for yourself in the next 3 months? In the next year? Dream big!