Thursday, March 24, 2011

Continuing the climb

It's been a LONG while since my last post - mainly because I've completely overloaded my schedule. I am the kind of person who needs short term, long term and "dream" goals in constant rotation in order to feel alive.

Current goals:

1. Continue to give my children the attention and enrichment they deserve.
2. Run a 5k in the spring (5 miles to run a day for 3 days a week).
3. Grow my garden from seed, and build raised beds filled with good-quality soil.
4. Finish the semester with no lower than a B in Chemistry. Harder than it sounds! (This requires 6+ hours of studying and homework in a week by itself!)
5. Maintain a good house cleaning schedule so I don't get overwhelmed.

What types of goals are you setting for yourself in the next 3 months? In the next year? Dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment