Saturday, January 30, 2010

And the winners are:

The ETSY contest is officially over!!! The winners selected by a random integer generator found at www.random.org are:

#4 - Mandi
#10 - Traci
#6 - Leanna
#27 - Colleen
#14 - Christi
#5 - Kristen
#31 - Debbie

Congratulations to all the winners! Please send me your contact information via my email - erinmichelleb (at) yahoo (.com), and the list of items you want ranked 1-7. The first winner gets first pick, the second on the list gets second pick, etc.

5 comments:

  1. I've never won anything. [Ever!]. And, I've truly had the worst week of my life last week, everything ranging from failing 2 tests, to having to re-do an entire assignment that my nursing instructor apparently truly despised, to learning I'm going to have to go to math retention classes every Friday, to making a huge retarded mistake in clinical that I'm now going to be paying dearly for, to financial aid screwing up. I always have stressed, but BLESSED weeks... and you have brought me a blessing on my truly most ick filled week ever. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - I'm so glad that you won!!!! Sounds like you extra-extra-extra deserved a pick-me up!!! You go, SINGLE MAMA! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! We can both order a giant large pizza with all our favorites today, stay in jammies and down that sucker! :) BIG HUGS FROM IDAHO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness oh my goodness!!! What fun news to come home to!!!!!!! I'm SO excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I still need to e-mail you contact information? I don't remember what parts you already know or what you need. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you do! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete